Information Collection Use & Sharing dtsdesignsja.com is designed to give you control over the privacy of your credit card information, name, address, email and all additional information you voluntarily provide us via email or other direct contact from you. We use the security measures provided by paypal. Paypal's policy states:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, phone, email and other similar information.
- Financial information, such as the full bank account numbers and/or credit card numbers that you link to your PayPal account or give us when you use PayPal Services.
- Detailed personal information such as your date of birth or national ID number.
How We Use the Personal Information We CollectOur primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- provide PayPal Services and customer support;
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- verify your identity, including during account creation and password reset processes;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- manage risk, or to detect, prevent, and/or remediate fraud or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- detect, prevent or remediate violations of policies or applicable user agreements;
- improve the PayPal Services by customizing your user experience;
- measure the performance of the PayPal Services and improve their content and layout;
- manage and protect our information technology infrastructure;
- provide targeted marketing and advertising, provide service update notices, and deliver promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- contact you at any telephone number, by placing a voice call or through text (SMS) or email messaging, as authorized by our User Agreement;
- perform creditworthiness and solvency checks, and compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concerns you have about our use of your data